Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Down For the Count

I may have mentioned that I am participating in the Day Zero 101 in 1001 challenge for the second time. If you haven't heard of it, you should check out their site here. The first time I attempted one of these challenges, I fell way short of completing it. I'm hoping to be much more successful this time - and it certainly helps that they have drastically improved their website, showing you the percentage you are towards completion (10%).

One of my goals this time is to complete the 100 Push Ups challenge (which can be found here). When beginning this challenge, the participant begins with a test to see how many consecutive, good-form push ups they can complete. I managed 6, just barely passing level one and crawling into level 2. This means of a seven week program, I begin on week 2. I had hoped with all my yoga planks I would be further along, but I'll take what I can get.

Tomorrow begins the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment