Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Electric Feel

About a month ago I had a ridiculous optional breakdown about something stupid that happened because I thought it would mean I had no chance of being cast in an audition I had been anxiously awaiting. Turns out I was wrong. I went to the auditions, walked out without a clue how it had gone - in fact I thought perhaps I came across too flat. Turns out I was wrong. For the second time in the space of 3 months I walked out of an audition for a role I really, REALLY wanted thinking I was too flat only to be told I'd nailed it. I can't say I understand it, but I'm certainly not complaining.

I was incredibly excited, then on Sunday we had our first read thru and holy shit. This is without a doubt the best thing I have ever been a part of - and it is simply killing me - gnawing at me that we won't begin rehearsals until sometime in May. I should be focusing on my lines for the short I'm rehearsing now, but instead I find myself running constant google searches to learn more about Boris Vian and The Empire Builders, because damn is this shit gonna be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment